Snowflower Diaries is having a great giveaway. I did stitch a couple of her designs but I don't see them on my blog. They were for a Spring exchange a couple months ago. Or I deleted the post by accident. Click here to get the information on the giveaway.
A couple months ago I won a traveling pattern and it finally arrived from Moscow, Russia.
Little House Needleworks Summer Splendor
by Diane Williams
14 count Summer Khaki aida
recommend DMC threads
added gold beads
It came last week and I stitched it in 3 days. I added gold beads to the strawberries and the centers in the flowers. Now I am offering it to my blog friends, just a few rules.
1. You must have an active blog.
2. Please agree to stitch it promptly.
3. Please pass it along to a fellow stitcher via a drawing on your blog.
4. Please post your finish and the history of where the chart has travelled like this:
3. Lisa at "Lisa's V Lounge"
4. Ellen at " Stitch Passion "
5. Theresa at " Giraffe Crossing "
6. girl with a hoop at "Girl with a hoop" (Tatyana)
7. Vicky at Numegger's Stitching Works
Post a comment on this post and I will pick a winner on July 29. Good luck!
Have a great week!